St Jude’s Mission Church (1880)
Advertisements for St Jude’s Mission
This building was erected in 1880 as a mission church for the parish of Christ Church, Gipsy Hill. The architect was Frederic W Ledger. Described as “a small plain stock brick building of little architectural pretence. There is a small porch fronting the road; over the east gable there is an open bellcote surmounted by a cross. The low projecting wings designed for use as schoolrooms”.
Norwood News Saturday, 24 November 1883
ST JUDE’S MISSION CHURCH, Berridge Road, Station Road – Services, Sunday 11am and 7pm. Wednesdays, 11.30am
Norwood News Saturday, 14 February 1885